Aprameya Garden is located in the heart of “Raj Nagar Extension”, Ghaziabad the mega housing residential zone spread over 2000 acres located right on the six lane highway(NH-58). Believing in the maxiconcept of maximum sunlight, maximum air & maximum open space, each flat of Aprameya Garden is being built thereby entitling each owner a three side open flat.
Aprameya Garden has been built only in 18% of area, thus leaving 82% open space full of lust green lawns, parks, pathways, etc. It is going to have a state-of-the-art Wellness Centre & Recreation Club. It is located in NCR at 25km distance from the heart of the City i.e. Connaught Place & the metro connectivity shall be available within a distance of 3 kilometers.